Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Current Setting on the WSOP Flicker Switch: Off

Heh. Just too busy in a lot of ways, these days. I've had to make some difficult choices concerning WSOP plans because of it. Right now, I'm guessing I'll be watching this one from the sidelines, not from the front-row seats.

And maybe it's just as well. Had the return to the oral surgeon today and did not get quite the clean bill of health I'd hoped for. Everything is probably still good, but I had one of those "mixed" results and now have to go for a second round for tests elsewhere to rule out some nastier stuff. Such is the nature of differentiated diagnoses; they have to rule things out one step at a time, determining that I'm not specifically sick with something before labeling me more or less healthy.

So, I'm going to be working hard, just pokering away, but probably in a remote location. Blogger weekend be doubtful, too. Sorry, all.

No comments: