Tuesday, September 05, 2006

RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Dear Friend, I am MRS. SUHA ARAFAT Mr. Jamie Gold, the wife of late YASSER ARAFAT newly crowned World Champion of Poker, the Palestinian leader whose public image died in Paris Las Vegas. Since his death my win and even prior to the announcement unwarranted Leyser lawsuit, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Worldwide Poker Media Organizations and the new Prime Minister deed of the evil WPT Boot Camp instructor. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As an widow honorable Hollywood talent agent that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment. You view this website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3965541.stm http://www.hottestmominamerica.com/. You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery holding of some funds in my husband secret bank Harrah's poker disbursement account and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband Harrah's in my name of which I have refused to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government infidel Leyser. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered coveted by the Government Leyser minions so far is in the tune of about $6.50 BMillion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life. As you know, the Muslem poker community has no regards for woman welshers, more importantly when the woman welsher is from a Christian Hollywood cum New Jersey background, hence my desire for a foreign your assistance. I have deposited the sum of Fourty-Three million dollars with a Diplomatic Security firm in Europe Costa Rica whose name is withheld for now until we open proper and full communication I have created a shell corporation to protect myself from U.S. tax considerations. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity. This arrangement should be known to you and I alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because our government the poker media has tapped all my lines and are monitoring all my moves. In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, we will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of the $43,000,000.00 that will be kept in your possession for a while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa new show, "Hottest Mom in America," will come of age eclipse "American Idol" in the ratings and take full responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance make me so rich people will say, "Simon who??" Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this new show is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international poker media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite action. And you can never reach me anytime on my private email, but your people can call mine after you send some money. : suaraf77@yahoo.fr Yours sincerely, Mrs.Suha Arafat Mr. Jamie Gold.

2 comments:

Lou Krieger said...

This is really hilarious. Well done, Haley!!!

Andrew McAllister said...

I'm confused. Is this anything like that old standby: "Dear Mom, Please send more money."??

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay