Saturday, August 18, 2007

Liquidity Issues

One of the things I'd like to do but am having difficulty with at the moment is moving some funds off poker.com and into another site; Poker.com seems to have discontinued their relationship with ePassporte, hence the bother.

It's the result of having all your success at one site over a short period, in a bit of variance within variance, if you know what I mean. It's beginning to be a bother, so if anyone can assist me with this --- you'd need to have an account both at poker.com and also at one of Stars/Bodog/Tilt --- give me a holler. If I don't know you well, you'll need to do the transfer first, but I will be adding in a few percent as a premium for whoever can help me out. And as most of my readers know, I'm a reasonably reputable sort.

No comments: