Haley's Poker Blog

No bad beats, but still a poker blog... hence the anguish.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Upon My Head, A Bounty Hath Been Placed

So nice of blogspot/blogger to be down much of yesterday... at least on those occasions when I checked.

Anyhow, as I was able to display over at the original site yesterday: Kris tells me that there's a bounty on my tight/weak --- or is that weak/tight (???) derriere; whoever bounces me out of my tourney --- how dare you! --- automatically wins a seat to the final. (!) I've also had a sneak peek at the table design; it's a nice, clean look, and won't interfere at all with my being the sacrificial lamb for your chip-gorging festivities.

And before the "tight/weak" jokes start --- remember that I'm from Wisconsin. Up there, "dairy air" has another meaning altogether.

See you tomorrow!


Blogger moneymate said...

Kewl, another chance for the MoneyMate to make it into the finals :p


7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home