Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lots of New Material (and an Online Plug)

Hi, kids,

I'm all back now from a busy two days at the WSOP Circuit stop over at Horseshoe Chicagoland, which means I'll be cranking out several lengthy posts over the next few days. Among the things on the immediate agenda:

* The next installment in my "Just Conjecturin'" series, which I plan to continue for quite some time;

* A recap of my fun over at the WSOPC;

* A review of James McManus's latest poker book, and perhaps a belated review of Amy and Tim's Mike Matusow bio as well.

And... I'll be playing a bit more online poker the next few months as well, since I do have a lot more free time on my hands. Bodog has its next Bodog Poker Open coming up next month, and I always try to fit a couple of those events into my schedule. So, if you see "ChayseTilton" at your table, that's this fat donkette blundering around on the virtual felt.

See ya there!

1 comment:

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Lookin' forward to all of it, H.!